Why should you use careless.css? What is it good for?
- Not a lot of class names to remember.
- If you need to set a small site up really quickly.
- Handy for quick proof of concepts.
- If you're tired of thinking of cool design. (like me)
- For testing purposes. (How will your project look in all browsers?)
- Small static sites.
Add the file
careless.css in your theme or your website. Then link to it in the header of your
link rel="stylesheet" href="careless.css"
Or copy the css from careless.css and place it in your main css file.
You can change the color, fonts and spacings in the CSS file and you're done.
Almost classless, but here's a list of the classes used
.page-with-sidebar. This example page can be found here.
careless.css uncompressed filesize: 4KB